Bullet Proof Coffee

BJS12345

Just wanted to share my new way of drinking coffee. I can't believe I didn't do this sooner!! I just add about half a tsp of coconut oil to 1 large mug of coffee and BLEND it on the blender. It gets a frothy top like a cappuccino and is sooo good! It ties me over until around 9:30 when I eat breakfast. It can be done any time of the day with decaf.

• Moderators

Lots of folks around here enjoy bullet proof coffee, though we recommend using it as fat with meal one. Coffee can be an appetite suppressant and for hormone balancing and Whole 30 purposes, delaying breakfast works against you. So, for best results, enjoy your bullet proof coffee alongside or directly following your first meal of the day, which should happen within one hour of waking.

The problem is I wake up at 5 AM and work out by 5:30 AM. if I eat breakfast at six or 6:30 AM I'll be ready for lunch by 10:30 or 11:00!! I'm trying not to have any snacks in between meals so I like to hold off lunch until about 1230 or 1 o'clock. Any suggestions for solving this problem?

The problem is I wake up at 5 AM and work out by 5:30 AM. if I eat breakfast at six or 6:30 AM I'll be ready for lunch by 10:30 or 11:00!! I'm trying not to have any snacks in between meals so I like to hold off lunch until about 1230 or 1 o'clock. Any suggestions for solving this problem?

Wake up at 5am: have a pre work meal of protein and fat such as a hard boiled egg (could have that with your coffee).  Work out, and have an optional post WO meal of protein and carb 15-30 minutes after your workout. Then you have meal 1 at 9:30 or so: make that a full template-based meal of protein, veg and fat.  

• 1 month later...

Archived