Sunshine sauce

EmilyK

I put it on pad thai--stir fried red peppers, snow peas, and spaghetti squash with shrimp and scrambled eggs and then tossed the batch of sunshine sauce on it.  It was two meals for me and it was WONDERFUL.

• Administrators

One of our favourites is to make a batch of sunshine.  Brown a pound or two of ground pork.  In a seperate pan saute red cabbage and green beans and when nice and tender, toss with sesame seeds and oil.

Put the whole batch of sunshine into the pan with the pork and warm it through.  Serve pork over cabbage/beans.

One of our favourites is to make a batch of sunshine.  Brown a pound or two of ground pork.  In a seperate pan saute red cabbage and green beans and when nice and tender, toss with sesame seeds and oil.

Put the whole batch of sunshine into the pan with the pork and warm it through.  Serve pork over cabbage/beans.

I made this the other night after reading you post about it. Well,an approximation of it. Didn't use the sesame and just tossed the whole lot together with the sauce then added

Lime juice and chopped cashews pad Thai style.

It was delicious, thank you!

• Administrators

I made this the other night after reading you post about it. Well,an approximation of it. Didn't use the sesame and just tossed the whole lot together with the sauce then added

Lime juice and chopped cashews pad Thai style.

It was delicious, thank you!

Oh, SUPER variation, I will try that next time!!! Glad you liked it, it's one of our super-fast, no prep meals!

• 1 month later...

Thanks for raving about sunshine sauce, I tried it too and it's delicious! I've used it on stir fry, made the Pad Thai recipe on clothesmakethegirl and it saved me when I went out for Chinese with friends. I brought a little Tupperware of it, ordered steamed chicken & veggies and viola, delicious and complaint lunch!

Archived