Day 4 -- feeling fuzzy?

hmb13

I'm on Day 4, and I just feel "fuzzy" for lack of a better word. It just feels like the synapses in my brain are firing slow. For example, I'll be sitting at my computer at work trying to type an email and I can't find the right vocabulary word. Or I'll be searching for a document in my folders, and my eyes just glaze over and I can't really remember what I was doing...

I've also been feeling *tired*. Not sluggish, but tired -- like it takes my brain until noon or so to really get going, I have trouble getting through my workouts, and I get suddenly very tired in the evenings. I am getting enough sleep (7.5-8 hrs) -- is it something I'm eating (or not eating enough of)?

Advice/suggestions appreciated!

I'm experiencing the exact same hmb13! Im on day 5 and although I am feeling great in the afternoons (where i wasnt pre whole30), my mornings are very slow and its taking me a long time to wake up or even get hungry (Im making myself eat but its slow lol).

You're not alone! :)

I'm also on Day 4 and feeling like I'm operating on only 1 brain cell. I just ate a sweet potato, so maybe when that sucker gets digested I'll perk up a bit, but holy hell, I don't think I have the thinking power to operate a tea kettle right now. Everything seems daunting and confusing and overwhelming.

You're not alone, if that helps!

Archived