Homemade chicken salad SO GOOD!

BJS12345

Yum!

My favorite chicken salad recipe includes a little curry powder and ground mustard mixed in the mayo and some shredded apple and shredded carrot mixed in with it.

Man... I may need to make chicken salad this weekend.

I made a salad for lunch today and put some of the chicken salad in it. I also made ceasar dressing from the mayo using 3T mayo, minced garlic, mustard, and white vine vinegar. It's so good!!

I'm actually enjoying my salads now as opposed to previously when I just used balsamic vinegar mixed w red wine vinegar for dressing!

• 1 month later...

I made chicken salad last night because I cooked a chicken a couple of nights ago that needed to be eaten, it was pretty good

cooked chicken, chopped

avocado, chopped

homemade salad dressing

onion powder

garlic powder

salt & pepper 

I just ate it out of the bowl for a simple snack on a break at work but I thought that I could just as easily put it in a lettuce wrap or dip veggies in it.

• 4 weeks later...

Before whole 30 I had always made chicken salad with chopped celery, onion, mayo and dried cranberries. (Love the sweet with savory. I haven't found any dried cranberries without added sugar so I substitued chopped apple and then I added toasted walnuts. It was really good.

Archived