Starting whole 30 March 23

aprillott

I also started yesterday- first time I've done it and I'm looking forward to it! Have written up with a massive headache today though, feel like I'm hungover. Was a relief to read the timeline and realise that this is classic Day 2, I'm hoping this stage won't last long...

Started March 23 as well!  I've actually been on a weight loss journey since November 2013 and have since lost 45 lbs on a mostly low-carb approach and regular exercise. But I'm doing this now because in as  much as I've lost weight and I generally feel better, I want to feel the full  health benefits of clean eating. I want to cultivate the discipline it takes to go through this without any slip-ups. Also, I want to address a few lingering issues:  I can still get intense cravings for "something sweet" after meals; I want higher energy levels and better performance during workouts; and I want to eliminate medicines for my diabetes - though dosages have been currently cut in half in the course of my weight loss, I want to eliminate them entirely by the end of the year. I also want to be better equipped with making good food choices when I'm travelling or on holiday.  So here's to all of us March 23 starters! Best of luck to everyone!

Archived