Baby Corn

Today is day 13 of my first Whole30.  I've been reading "It Starts with Food" and I have the quick help sheets from the website, but I STILL somehow missed that corn and baby corn are not allowed on the diet.  I ate a veggie mix last night that had...baby corn!  I only had about two pieces in my serving, but I read today that they're not allowed.  I haven't felt any differently after eating it.  Did I botch my first attempt at Whole30 or am I ok to continue? 

• Moderators

You can't know if corn really has a negative influence on your body until you have removed it from your diet for at least 30 days and then reintroduced it. 

The official rules of the Whole30 Program - http://whole30.com/downloads/official-whole30-program-rules.pdf- specifically say no corn. It helps to read through the rules multiple times to get them all set in your mind.

Hi guys!  Thanks so much for replying.  It's interesting, because it was an honest oversight that lead to me consuming these two baby corns.  I have been so enthusiastic about eating this way and resetting my system.  My acne is already clearing up, I feel less bloated and I'm proud that I'm not giving into cravings.  I may extend my Whole 30 to maybe a Whole45, but starting over would just knock the wind out of my sails.  Ugh!  Stupid baby corn!!  

Archived