taking the next step

Chinno

I have been through a time of it in the last while.  So I am now taking steps to recover and to heal my mind and body. It has been months since I have been able to look after myself properly. This is going to be a part of my healing process. 

Breakfast 

2 eggs, green beans, lettuce, olive oil and blk coffee.

walked for 25 mins.

cycle - 30 mins 

Lunch 

Salmon, green beans, carotts, broccoli, olive oil, lemon juice. 

thanks Krista 

I had a cup of coffee earlier - blk 

Supper this evening was 

Pork and Lettuce Cups 

Pork, fresh chilli, anchovies, coconut aminos, coconut oil, date, shallots and lettuce. Side dish of cooked carrots, green beans & broccoli. 

I may make the pork cups again. They were tasty.   

I am not sure how much minced pork is a good portion. Is it two palm sized amounts? 

Overall a good day. I am feeling a bit shaky today. That may be because of upping my exercise, going to work and some leftover jetlag. 

I am tired today. I hope I sleep better than last night. 

• Moderators

I am not sure how much minced pork is a good portion. Is it two palm sized amounts? 

Here's the Meal Template, but yes 1-2 palm-sized portions of protein (that's length, width, and depth of your palm). The real test is, is your food keeping you satisfied for 4-5 hours between meals? If it is, great, if not, you need to increase something.

If you're feeling shaky, try eating a bit more. Add a third egg at breakfast, or a bit of some other kind of protein if you prefer not to have more eggs. (A serving of eggs is as many whole eggs as you can hold in your hand -- usually 3-4 for most people.)

thanks Shannon 

Breakfast today 

Leftover pork plus egg, lettuce, carotts and blk coffee 

11am another coffee 

1pm lunch 

more pork mix (the last lot), broccoli, carrots, green beans, lettuce and avocado.

2pm serious cravings for bad food. Having a coconut milk decaf to try to combat cravings. 

I am sure I can beat the cravings. I am not sleeping that well at night. I have shoulder pain. I think I need a new pillow so Ikea here I come! 

Hard to beat cravings when you are tired. I am sure I can do this. 

Archived