beachchica

Next official Whole30?

I completed my first Whole30 in May to date I have lost 18lbs....without really even trying! I feel so much better that weight wasn't even my goal....But now I am thinner AND I feel good!  :-) I look forward to starting my second Whole30 on July 1 with my hubby. He saw the transformation that took place with me, that now he wants to complete the program for himself. We are going on vacation and then commit to 30 days of good wholesome eating starting July 1st.

E93    0

Hello! I just joined this forum, I'm really excited on starting my 30 days. I am still thinking of a start date. Look forward to my journey with you guys.

Yep, I'm in. I wish they would better publicize this on the site instead of just in the email. I have connected with a couple of other people on this forum who are starting July 1 but didn't know about the official one.

I was so psyched to get the email about the "official" Whole 30 starting July 1st!!! I have been reviewing the book for the past 5-6 weeks, have incorporated many of the principles already, and think the "unofficial" start with it has already generated some changes from a possible inflammatory response I've had?!?!  Was going to start AFTER the 4th of July, but since there will be a great support group beginning 7/1, I'm gonna pull up my big girl pants and jump in!!!! Looking forward to feeling GREAT and living what I feel is the best life for me  :D

Today is my 2nd day in the Whole30 plan, I am reading the book and all the e-mails it is a little confusing but I am learning a lot, I am looking forward to feel great and lose some weight. Wish me luck and any pointers will be appreciated

I'm in!  I have been reading through the book, looking online and planning my grocery list.  Just waiting for payday on Tuesday to complete the shopping!

A little nervous because I don't have the best willpower.

Today is my 2nd day in the Whole30 plan, I am reading the book and all the e-mails it is a little confusing but I am learning a lot, I am looking forward to feel great and lose some weight. Wish me luck and any pointers will be appreciated

Hi Rose

What are you confused about? Maybe we can help you

HI, my mom and I are starting our second Whole30 August 1st, and my best friend is starting her first the same day. Anyone else out there plan on starting the 1st of August?

Hi, girlonfire_30! There's a bunch of people starting August 1. You can find several discussions in the Join the Whole30 section, just jump in and introduce yourself.