Massive Fail With Food Today

I have been totally compliant since the 2nd Feb apart from a little alcohol after my 30 days were up and also a little steamed milk in my coffee on a couple of occasions right after officially finishing. Today I managed to end up with no lunch prepared and could not get out to go buy some parma ham or tuna and something to go with it like I normally would if I didn't have my lunch with me. I had to get a salad from the canteen at work and pick out the tomatoes and peppers (I'm doing AIP). Luckily there was some egg in it but not enough for a proper protein portion. 

I'm hungry and I mean really, really hungry! I haven't felt this hungry in almost 2 months and it is not a nice feeling. Having said that I really don't want to eat anything non-compliant, the available sandwiches are not appealing anyway I really didn't want the rice with the sushi and as for the soup: no way. I find it quite amusing, in a pleasing way, that I would rather go hungry for a few hours than eat crap  ;) . Lesson is learned though, I will be buying some cans of tuna to leave in my desk. 

• Administrators

Yep, water.  Or tea? Or moan just loudly enough that your coworkers can hear you and maybe someone has an apple or something that you can steal?  ;)

I keep sardines and almonds in my desk. 

• Administrators

I drank quite a few mugs of tea this afternoon and my wonderful boyfriend brought me an apple when I whinged at him about being hungry  :wub: . I've now eaten M3 and feel so much better  :)

Nice job!  You didn't die, your sweetie got to do something nice for you and you didn't have to suffer with the effects of eating low quality foods.  Win!  Now get some sardines and almonds into your desk!  :)

Archived