Whole90 starting on April 4th!

EggsAndBacon

Well, after much thought, reading the chapter on re-introduction, and reading some of the posts, I have decided that I really do not need or desire any of the other food groups!!! I do however, want to add 1/4 of a teaspoon of honey into either my coffee mug or tea cup!!!!  That amount is just enough to take off the bite and not enough to wake the dragon!!! I will otherwise keep everything else the same. I will watch myself and see if I notice any changes. I went out to dinner and had a wonderful salad with chicken....no cheese and I was able to resist a cocktail and dessert. so far so good!!

I have been able to workout as well. However, I am taking it slow. I see you are getting a full 8 hours sleep and waking refreshed. I still wake to use the bathroom. I drink so much water during the day. I also retain lots of water. When I sleep my body likes to release it all!!!

M1....egg salad, romaine, 1/2 orange, coffee

M2....meatloaf, zucchini

M3... chicken thighs and brussel sprouts

and the vegetables are cooked with olive oil and homemade mayo in the egg salad. Today I am planning on doing a leg workout. I will see if my joints can handle it!! Have a healthy and active day, Debbie

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay I will keep my eyes out for a May1st start-up group as well....   :D

Hey my friend: Sorry about the 3 day hiatus.  

I see that  bronnyd from the "STARTING MARCH 1!!!!!!!!" group we were part of is planning on starting again on May 1st....  Let me know if you're going to get involved on her thread...

Hey pyotek:

How did the amusement park outing go? Were you able to bring in your own food or did you just resolve to "leave it on the bus"?

Here's a link regarding marinading steak "paleo" style http://paleogrubs.com/steak-marinade-recipes

The mediterranean marinated recipe is not Whole30 compliant, due to the honey. All other marinade recipes on this link look ok.

The mediterranean marinated recipe is not Whole30 compliant, due to the honey. All other marinade recipes on this link look ok.

Sorry about that, I didn't fully read all of the ingredients... I will work on doing better......Thank you Chris for catching that... It is very much appreciated...  Have a good day...

Hey pyotek:

How did the amusement park outing go?  Were you able to bring in your own food or did you just resolve to "leave it on the bus"?

Here's a link regarding marinading steak "paleo" style  http://paleogrubs.com/steak-marinade-recipes

It was a great day!!! Everyone brought coolers!! We walked all day, and met at the bus for lunch. I was able to eat my compliant food, the back for more rides and thrills. I was able to stay on track. Thanks!!

Hey my friend: Sorry about the 3 day hiatus.  

I see that  bronnyd from the "STARTING MARCH 1!!!!!!!!" group we were part of is planning on starting again on May 1st....  Let me know if you're going to get involved on her thread...

I would love to !!!  I have been looking for it!!  I am feeling better and want to continue!!  

It was a great day!!! Everyone brought coolers!! We walked all day, and met at the bus for lunch. I was able to eat my compliant food, the back for more rides and thrills. I was able to stay on track. Thanks!!

Good Deal.......   :D

The link you sent me worked, I already went on it and decided to join in. Thank you for your support during This journey!

Good deal...

I will hop over shortly...Looking forward to continuing this journey with you.....you are an inspiration... Thanks for hanging in there with me.  :D

I will be weighing in tomorrow.  

One good thing is that:  I am still waking up rested and without the aid of the alarm clock.

I haven't been sleeping 8 hours but somewhere between 6 to 8 but that's because of meetings that I've been attending that have evening hour start-ups.

See you on the other thread my friend...

Archived