EPIC Bites jerky

hebchill

Today is my first day and I did search for Epic Bites but could only find posts about the bars.  I picked up the Epic Bites Beef Steak jerky with Cranberry and Sriraca.  The ingredients are Grass Fed Beef, Dried Cranberries (Cranberries, Apple Juice), Sea Salt, Red Pepper Flakes, Garlic, Paprika, Onion, Red Pepper, Black Pepper, Cumin and Oregano.  From everything I have read this is an OK food to have right?  I also got the Bacon one and thats Bacon, Water, Sea Salt, Vinegar and Celery Powder. 

I think the Epic Bites might be new - this is the first I've seen of them. Those ingredients look fine to me.

Just make sure you're not buying them as "snack food" to just munch on - for me, anything in bite/bar form is tempting in that way. Though the Epic bars are expensive enough that I only buy them for traveling and that kind of thing.

Today is my first day and I did search for Epic Bites but could only find posts about the bars.  I picked up the Epic Bites Beef Steak jerky with Cranberry and Sriraca.  The ingredients are Grass Fed Beef, Dried Cranberries (Cranberries, Apple Juice), Sea Salt, Red Pepper Flakes, Garlic, Paprika, Onion, Red Pepper, Black Pepper, Cumin and Oregano.  From everything I have read this is an OK food to have right?  I also got the Bacon one and thats Bacon, Water, Sea Salt, Vinegar and Celery Powder. 

They're fine.

You can also think about portable food like hardboiled eggs, roasted cubed sweet potatoes, cans of tuna or sardines, and other things like that.

Welcome to Whole30!

Archived