Sugar cravings

I'm on day 29, and all I want to do is sink my teeth into some chocolate. I haven't had any issues with sugar cravings for a very long time now. Yesterday was my birthday, and I think that's how it started. While I resisted the temptations and will definitely see this through for the next 36 hours, why am I having these crazy cravings? It's like my mind knows I'm nearing the end and is already planning all the things I'm going to indulge in--things I really haven't missed until now. I don't want to come so far only to crash on day 31--help!

• Moderators

Yeah, it sounds like you are anticipating the end of your Whole30. Andrea is correct that it is important to use the coming days to reintroduce foods with a plan so you can identify which foods are a big problem and which ones don't cause much trouble.

Thanks for the feedback. Where can I find the information about reintroducing foods? I subscribe to the daily newsletter, and I thought something would be in there. Unless it's the day 30 email, I haven't seen it.

Thanks in advance.

Archived