Sick. Got sick on Day 10. Don't want to "start over" or add on

I don't want to get too graphic about the illness; it is digestive centered.

I have eaten compliant food only since being sick, but have been unable to follow the meal template. I can't eat much, only small bits of protein and mild veggies.

I have a big ole' crock pot of chicken bone broth going. Not sure what I am going to do with it, but it seemed appropriate and Whole 30.

So, I guess my question is am I technically on program, or not?

And suggestions for being sick while in the middle of a Whole 30 are welcome.

IMO you'd be good. I think a restart is necessary if you add noncompliant food, not if you don't eat enough compliant food. I don't have any suggestions for what to include, but would certainly avoid things you know to be hard on your stomach. 

Hope you feel better soon! 

Sorry you are not feeling well. If you haven't gone off plan - then you are still good.

I have done whole 30's and in the middle I get hit with a migraine (this usually happens when I've been eating too much sugar in between).  Migraines usually stay with me for a minimum of 3 days.  Part of migraines is extreme nausea.  So eating doesn't really go down to well.  SO in these instances you do the best you can do with the limitations you have and then just power through.

If you are having nausea digestive type issues I usually find that eggs, sweet potato, and yes bone broth are my go to's to keep me going.  Also ginger or mint teas will help calming digestive issues as well.  

Archived