Doing Whole30 to kick Fibromyalgia's butt!!! Day 2!

cassylwalker

Day 2 of the rest of my life! I am sick and tired of being sick and tired! I'm 39 years old and want to run and play with my family but my body aches with every step and then I'm so exhausted! Well that is going to be a thing of the past in less than 30 days!!

• Administrators

Congratulations for arriving at Whole30!  That's exciting.  

Not to downplay your enthusiasm, but given that you have an underlying autoimmune condition, it's possible that you are not going to lose all your aches and pains and exhaustion in the 30 days.  For certain, eating in a Whole30 way is going to be the healthiest way you could nourish yourself.  

You might want to create a list of other things that you would like to see improve (mood, sleep, skin, hair, digestion etc) so that if you are still achy or tired at the end of your 30 days, you haven't called it a failure. 

Best of luck to you, keep us posted on how you go!

• 3 weeks later...

I have a friend who had fibro and would love for her to try W30.  She is not open to the idea...yet.  I'm going to keep working on her.

I've had such great success I want everyone I know who has a bad relationship with food to try it.  The friends and family that I have successfully introduced to W30 have thanked me for helping them change their lives.

Be patient, it may take longer than 30 days to change your life.  I've been at it for 6 months but it does get easier with every passing day.

How did it go for you, Cassy? I have a similar motivation. I am hoping to reduce fibro pain and figure out what triggers my migraines. I started on May 1st, about a month behind you. How has your journey been so far? Did you successfully complete the 30 days? Any improvements?

Day 2 of the rest of my life! I am sick and tired of being sick and tired! I'm 39 years old and want to run and play with my family but my body aches with every step and then I'm so exhausted! Well that is going to be a thing of the past in less than 30 days!!

Archived