Another W30 for Wulfie!

wulfie

Yay!

Been feeling exhausted and having trouble staying on track.  My next Whole30 starts now!

I'll be running a 5k with a friend on June 6th.  Super excited and want to start training for it.  Going to practicing running (which I find fun, but difficult) and doing CrossFit about three days per week.

Day 0:  Go!

~Day 1~

Ate a Whole30 dinner last night and was in bed by ten.  Woke up around eight.  Had a sore throat a couple days ago and it flared backed up yesterday after I ate some junk.  I think it might be an allergic reaction of some sort, as it feels like my nose is just draining.   :(  We'll see if the W30 can make it go away quickly!

I'm planning on doing more than a W30, rather a W56.  On Day 57 will be the 5k.  It's at my favorite amusement park, so we'll get to ride the rides after the race for the rest of the day!   :D

~Day 1 Redux~

Went out to dinner with a friend last night to a burger place and really wanted a milkshake and (non-compliant) burger.  This place is really good about food sensitivities and I can easily get a Whole30 meal there, but I convinced myself that I could start again today.  It wasn't worth it.   Wish I'd have stuck with the W30 meal, but ah well.

Slept 8+ hours last night, it's bright and sunny out, I'm off today...it's going to be a great Day 1 (redux)!   :D

Archived