New to Whole30

SummerGirl

I just attended their workshop and going to be starting as well. Looking forward to some changes and hopefully losing weight. Nervous since I feel like I am going to have to change so much in the way I eat, but looking forward to the rewards :rolleyes:

I'm starting on Monday, been toying with Paleo for a few months now but it's time to get serious. Tomorrow is my pilgrimage to Whole Foods to stock up on some good meat and veg. My only big worry is giving up my morning Tea with milk and sugar. Other than that I'm gonna rock this 30 days!!!

I'm starting on Monday, been toying with Paleo for a few months now but it's time to get serious. Tomorrow is my pilgrimage to Whole Foods to stock up on some good meat and veg. My only big worry is giving up my morning Tea with milk and sugar. Other than that I'm gonna rock this 30 days!!!

Lisalove, how are you doing without the milk & sugar in your tea?

Summergirl & Lisalove, how are you guys doing on your whole30? Keep us updated :)

Hi PinkElephant

Whole30 going great here! Day 14 now. I had to go and check that as I've stopped counting the days and I actually thought I was only on day 13. Feeling good and sticking to it 100%.

Archived