bellemaxwell

I've been waiting to write this blog post for 30 days. Holy cow, what an experience! Before I show you the before and after pictures I need outline for you what a difference one month has done for me:

Performance

• My energy level is nearly indescribable, I feel like I can take on an triathlon at a moment's notice
  • I've hit countless PRs and I finally feel like my body is working with me, not against me
  • I don't feel like I'm going to die after an intense WOD--I used to race to water and suck wind like it was my job
  • Body weight movements have never been easier and my mobility is on another level

Health

• I haven't had a hint of a headache
  • I had zero PMS issues (sorry, guys)
  • My eye sight improved and I rarely have to wear my glasses at work
  • My thought process is "crisper" (if that makes sense)--I don't feel as forgetful
  • Muscle soreness was at a minimum, where as a month ago a hard workout would put me out 1-2 days
  • My skin is clearer
  • I'm a happier person

The last bullet is everything to me. I'm so much happier and it's not just because my clothes are looser or that I feel better in a bikini. I chemically feel happier.

Okay, I know you are eager to see the results....Drum roll, please:

http://rebellefitnes...0-before-after/

Fantastic! I'm on Day 12 so still a way to go, but it has been great to read the end of August success stories. I'm starting to feel inexplicably 'happier', even when on a night out which everyone else drinking loads, so I know what you mean. It's hard to explain but is a totally great thing... good luck with continuing your healthy journey!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived