Feeling Great and lost 6.6 pounds! :)

Sara-Marie

Hi everyone!

I completed my whole30 yesterday, on my 27th birthday!

Here are the results I experienced while on my Whole30:

• I have more energy
  • I sleep like a baby (but I NEED my 8 hours)
  • My skin has cleared up
  • My clothes fit way better - I'm actually down a size!
  • I have a better relationship with food - I don't feel the need to overindulge. I'm fuller faster and don't feel the need to have seconds. I don't have to count points, measure servings, or count calories. It's LIBERATING. Just fill my plate with real food. It's SO SIMPLE. AND NO GUILT. If I am still hungry - I eat!
  • My food taste better - I don't know how to describe it, but fruit taste sweeter now and vegetables taste so good and my food just taste so awesome lately. And it's not just that I'm a great cook. I have some recipes that are 100% compliant from prior to this change - and they just taste better now. I think since I'm no longer eating artificially enhanced foods, I can now appreciate true flavor.
  • I've experienced new foods - I LOVE cauliflower and Brussels sprouts now -- who knew?
  • I feel empowered/committed/proud of myself/just generally awesome
  • I don't feel deprived of anything - I actually finally feel in control for the first time ever!
  • I have more confidence
  • I lost weight!

From July 31 through August 31st - I have lost 6.6 pounds!

For my full story and some before and after pictures, feel free to check out my

blog!

SO HAPPY!

~Sara-Marie

Congratulations! Your success is evident in your smile (and your measurements-you can definitely see a difference!)

Isn't it amazing how much better food tastes now? I found the same thing-I'm about a month out from finishing my whole30 and every time I've had something non-compliant since then, it just doesn't taste as good as the real food I've come to know and love!

Yum-brussel sprouts!!! I LOVE them! I roast them with diced pancetta and onions with a little bit of olive oil. DELISH. And sweet potatoes are the best! I eat sweet potato hash in some form or another almost every day! Cauliflower?! As rice? Why would I ever go back to eating real rice? SO good!

Enjoy your success!

Archived