1 year, 3 months in...

derpydawg

I started at approximately 450 in February of 2014, wearing 68" waist pants.  Unfortunately I did not have a set of scales I could use at home initially, but I went in to see the doctor in May and was already down a hundred at least, and all of my blood work came back fine.  This morning I was about 260 (46" pants now), and it seems like I've retained a great deal of the muscle mass I need to move my massive frame around thanks to dietary protein!

In addition to the eating guidelines set in the Whole 30 program I take many of the supplements recommended by William Davis and David Perlmutter, along with FCLO and homemade raw sauerkraut for probiotics.  I've kind of hit a plateau lately so I've introduced 1-2 hours of walking daily to see if it doesn't get things moving again.

This is the site I send people to when discussing my weight loss!  Thanks for helping me get started, my life is completely different now.

-Anthony

I feel great!  I'm amazed by what my body seems to be capable of now.  The only major issue I'm still dealing with are some patches of eczema on my hands, but even that's improved a lot.  I'm just not ready to give up eggs, nuts and nightshades!

That's AMAZING!! What a fantastic journey and you're still going!! Walking is a great thing. Exercise isn't always about calories burned, but just getting moving, letting the knots loosen up, not to mention that it's a nice way to spend time outside and enjoy the pretty spring weather. :)

I feel great!  I'm amazed by what my body seems to be capable of now.  The only major issue I'm still dealing with are some patches of eczema on my hands, but even that's improved a lot.  I'm just not ready to give up eggs, nuts and nightshades!

It could be that once you give these up,you migth lose some more weigth/fat bc these three foods are known to be inflammatory in people though they usually don't cause such severe prominent reactions like gluten or dairy can. It's more of a low-grade inflammation.

That's AMAZING!! What a fantastic journey and you're still going!! Walking is a great thing. Exercise isn't always about calories burned, but just getting moving, letting the knots loosen up, not to mention that it's a nice way to spend time outside and enjoy the pretty spring weather. :)

I just started reading Move Your DNA, actually listening to the audio version while walking.  I also got some xero shoe / huarache things, and I've found walking and running in them to be quite comfortable, more so than my old shoes.

Archived