Wholy COW!! Here I goooo

karrottop

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to 30 days, well done you! How´s the tummy?

Thank you AnnaO. I feel SO much better Of course, I have you to thank for that:)

I've been avoiding high-fructose foods like apples, pears, oranges, and stuff. It made a huge difference. Even though it's only been a short while, I can already say that my digestion has improved a bunch and is somewhat "regular" now, which I was never able to say before. Seriously, cannot thank you enough. I will continue to take your advice and experiment with/tweak things.

With that said...it's DAY THIRTY. I MADE IT! I DID IT!

no sugar, no dairy, no grains, no legumes, no processed crap, no processed oils.

It was tough, but I proved to be TOUGHER. :)

Thank you so much to everyone who supported me and encouraged me throughout this life-changing process. Although it wasn't my first w30, it was the one where I learned most about myself. I hope to do it again after summer is over.

Day 30

Breakfast: big ass salad (boston lettuce, tomato, cucumber, avocado, bell pepper)

Snack: a banana

Snack: 4 oz blueberries

Snack: a carrot

Lunch: Braised beef tongue and heart

Dinner: Roasted ham hocks with a tomato salad

Thank you AnnaO. I feel SO much better Of course, I have you to thank for that:)

I've been avoiding high-fructose foods like apples, pears, oranges, and stuff. It made a huge difference. Even though it's only been a short while, I can already say that my digestion has improved a bunch and is somewhat "regular" now, which I was never able to say before. Seriously, cannot thank you enough. I will continue to take your advice and experiment with/tweak things.

I´m just happy that I could be of help :)! And you should give yourself a big pat on the back for finishing :D.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived