Starting May 1st - the only one in a fam of 6

dianen63

I've read ISWF, I have and am reading the new book and am looking forward to completing a Whole30. I've attempted it twice before. Made it 12 days and 18 days. I live with my Mom, my grown-daughter, 2 grand-children, and my 7 year old son. It's hard because we all eat different foods. Mom and daughter are not willing to do this with me. My mom said she will support me as well as try to give up wheat and pepsi. I'm trying to cure myself of migraines, depression, and anxiety. I've cleaned up my diet a lot over the past year and got off of daily meds for depression and high blood pressure. Still taking meds for migraine and anxiety as needed. I'm determined to be strong and plan well this time.

There are lots of compliant meals that could be used as the basis for everyone in your household (eg. roast chicken), with the sides adjusted to suit the individual - this would save you cooking six different meals, and maybe once they see the fab food you'll be eating they'll be willing to come on board... 

Good luck & keep telling yourself you CAN do this & you do NOT need any of those nasty non-compliant foods that will be kicking around the house for everyone else. There's a lot to be said for positive mental attitude...!

Archived