Kirkland Brand VitaRain Zero

jmhaug

absolutely not.

Part of the whole30 is learning to read labels and understand the ingredients list. Here is the ingredients list for the product you mention:

Water, natural flavor, citric acid, ascorbic acid (vitamin c), grape juice concentrate, gum arabic, sucralose, panax ginseng, ester gum, natural caffeine, acesulfame potassium (ace k), niacin (b3), magnesium lactate (electrolyte), calcium lactate (electrolyte), monopotassium phosphate (electrolyte), pantothenate (b5), beta carotene (color), pyridoxine hydrochloride (b6), cyanocobalamin (b12).

The items in bold above are artificial sweetners, so this product would not be permitted. one tip: if the product has a bunch of chemical sounding ingredients you don't recognize, chances are good that at least some of them are sweeteners. 

Hi Jm,

Please understand we are here to be helpful.  I read Miss Mary's response to you as polite and matter of fact - not rude or harsh as you seem to have taken it.  I do understand that sometimes tone is sometimes misconstrued in text form.  And sometimes we read something that simply isn't there.  

Please also note that you did not mention that you read the label - you just asked a point blank question.  And Miss Mary just answered a point blank question - in detail.  And gave you why the product wasn't allowed.  I don't see what the problem is here.  Would you have preferred if she said just said "No" and gave no reasoning?

Archived