I completed my first Whole30 and was completely compliant with my food. I only cheated by getting on the scale a few times. 

I sleep better.

I have more energy.

I do not crash at 3pm.

I do not feel the need to snack.

I am never hungry until it's time to eat and then I eat delicious food until I am full. 

I am learning how to cook.

I am enjoying new foods.

I have new pots and pans.

I have recipe books.

I feel way more positive.

The dry patch of skin above my lip is getting smaller.

My eyes look brighter.

My dark circles seem to be lightening.

My teeth appear a bit whiter.

I don't have cravings.

I look at a menu and my old diet now seems so heavy and unappetizing. 

I lost 9.5lbs.

I lost 2.5 inches off of my waist.

I lost 2 inches off of my hips.

I can see and feel the difference!

I'm not going to do any sort of planned reintroduction other than the slow roll. This is based on the fact that I didn't really miss anything that I did without, other than my morning coffee in the office. I don't drink coffee anywhere else or any other time. And if I see that it impacts my energy levels then I'll just work on not missing it and cut it out. I found a creamer without any added crap and I'm using that. So, today I reintroduced dairy!

I am so excited and I am busting to convince everyone I care about to do this, too, but I know that's not going to work. So I'm just going to continue to talk about how good I feel and hope people get curious on their own and ask me questions!

I've included a photo of me from Day 1 and of today, Day 31. I can see the difference and it is so awesome! I, naturally, want more improvement but I'm not at all discounting the improvement that I've already accomplished! 

post-66739-0-00063000-1430321424_thumb.j

Archived