Started April 27th & Looking for Buddies

AlisaO

How do you go about connecting with a support system?  Do you just post how you are doing/feeling here on the forum? Or do you exchange email addresses?  I've never done anything like this... in fact, my daughter had to show me how to post something.  :huh:  I have made it to Day 4, but more support would be helpful since I am doing this by myself in a home of 8 people. :)

• Administrators

You just hop on!  Go preview this thread of people who all started on or around April 27th.  It's basically just a round table discussion, post whatever you're feeling, dealing with, succeeding at, struggling with, questions you may have.

http://forum.whole9life.com/topic/26855-starting-27th-april/

Going strong.  How about you?  I was a little worried about the weekend since that is usually when all of my goals fly out the window, but I feel more in control than ever before.  How are you doing?  

Better then I expected. Today I'm tired and I'm not sure if it's because I got up twice with my dog this early am ( she wasn't feeling good). I've had energy and have not had and real issues yet. Let's see how I feel as the day goes on. :). What's your favorite meal so far?

Made it to day 7!  Biggest issues:  1) Not weighing myself.  Really is bothering me!  2) Having trouble sleeping.  I hope that wears off.  Right now, I sleep only about 2-3 hours at a stretch and not very well, then I wake up and it takes me time to fall back asleep.  And I'm up at the crack of dawn (that part doesn't bother me).  What are your biggest issues right now?

Better then I expected. Today I'm tired and I'm not sure if it's because I got up twice with my dog this early am ( she wasn't feeling good). I've had energy and have not had and real issues yet. Let's see how I feel as the day goes on. :). What's your favorite meal so far?

My favorite meal... so hard to choose... I think it would have to be the grilled steak with roasted garlic sauce, roasted avocado & salad w/bacon ranch dressing (made by myself).  The recipe can be found here... http://whole30.com/2015/04/steak/

I started on the 27th also.  I've been feeling pretty good but have secluded myself to avoid the temptations of being out with friends, so needing to find better balance.

I agree with avoiding temptations whenever possible.  My husband & I were at friends house for dinner last night.  I ate before we went, so my body was completely satisfied, and I didn't feel the least bit tempted by the pizza they were all eating.

Archived