Day 1, May 2nd

AvasMommee

Day 1 today! I'm extremely excited but nervous at the same time! I don't want to fail. I'm doing this for my health and my family. Im 26 and have already lost 100 pounds over the last 2 years, and although I still have about 30 to lose its not all about that anymore. I want to have energy to play with my daughter, I wanna enjoy eating healthy and exercising, and I definitly want to drop cravings and regain a healthy relationship with food. I constantly am thinking about food and what I'm gonna eat next. I just want to make healthy choices. Anyone else starting today? Good luck to all!

I started yesterday!  I'm also a mommy and I don't want my children to pick up my bad food habits (which has already begun)  I hope to nip that in the bud and pass on a love for good, healthy foods and a healthy lifestyle.  Good luck on your whole30!

You too!! Ava's jus now eating baby food but as she gets older and starts to eat table food I want it to be healthy stuff! Almost everyone in my family is overweight, and I don't want that for her. Good luck to you as well! I hope your first day went well!

Hello,

I am starting Today May 3rd! Kind of the same day as you, on my side of the world :) NZ. So I thought I would join your thread! Hopefully we can share our journey and experiences with each other along the way!

I am really excited to have found this program to follow and keep me motivated by sticking to the challenge of 30 days! I have experienced off and on so many different ways of healthy eating, but often its so unsustainable for me as its so different from mainstream! that leads me to just giving up completely! I have gained some awareness, I know food definitely affects my mood and energy levels. I just got so confused with all the experimenting that I didn't know what to do next, leaving me falling back to all old habits, in a food induced depressive energy less state!!!! so today the Whole30 has given me a way forward to regain my mental and physical health, the excitement has given me just the energy I needed to smile today! :) :) 

Feeling sooo grateful xxxxx

Sioux

I also started on May 3rd, so I would love to encourage you, and be encouraged as we go through this next month eating well.  Evenings are the hardest for me so I'm drinking hot tea, and cooking veggies and such in the evening to have ready when I need them. Tonight I made a shrimp ceviche (shrimp, onion, citrus juices, onion, cucumber, and avocado) that needs to marinate overnight but should be fantastic tomorrow for lunch.  I'm excited to have a food focus, but more importantly a plan to regain my energy and stamina.

Feeling blessed!

WholeCJ

I started May 2nd so this is day 9 for me.  We all started around the same time.  How are you all feeling?  The last two days I have been so hungry I wanted to eat anything in sight...but I didn't!!  I have stayed on the plan and continue to do so.  The bloated feeling is going away and that is the encouragement I need.  What all are you planning on eating this week?  I have to make a plan still.  Be strong - keep up the good work.

Archived