I decided I want to LIVE

Dnnasttn

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOVE your new pic!!! Look at you! You look amazing!!!! :)

You've done a phenomenal job! I suppose today is your first "non" Whole100 day! Are you just keepin' on? or are you introducing anything?  

and TWO PANTS SIZES!!!! WOOHOOOOOOO!!!

Thanks!  I'm just keeping on... not ready to introduce anything yet.  Will get used to eating without logging first.  You're next!!!

Donna,

I'm starting a Whole 100 today and just wanted to let you know reading your log has been so inspirational for me! Looks like you've had wonderful success and I'm so excited for you!

Good for you!!!  Wishing you well on your journey!  It's been a great experience.

Please let us know if you move to a POST log!!! Don't want to miss your ongoing progress~!  :)

I think I will!  I'll let you know.  All is well, post-100.  I haven't changed anything... ha ha.  Very happy with the progress.  Counting down days for you too!

Amazing!!! I really would LOVE to be a size 10 again! 98 days ago, I was a 14, and now my 12's are getting baggy, so I'm hoping it will happen soon!!!

You will be a 10 again - before you know it!  

Started my post 100 log... will help to stay in touch with the forums.  Looking forward to your CELEBRATION!

Archived