Dirty Thirty "Roundup and Ride"!

dcducks1

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL! Meadow you make me laugh so hard.  Thank you.

Alright loverlies....I'm shutting down for the evening.  One of my W9 goals is to work on sleep and I have to be off the 'puter and phone for a couple of hours before bad..Have a fabulous evening dawlings

Evening y'all. How's everyone today? We spent the day at Pop's (that's the hub's dad) and worked in the garden. I got a while basket of tomatoes to cook up and can this week. They will be awesome this winter. Yum. :)

Sounds labor intensive.. don’t know if I can do that!

Honestly, I feel better than I ever have - even better than when I was a kid. 

I am smoke free with no cravings for the first time in 30 years and actually feel like moving instead of sitting on the couch. 

Between my job, cooking (which I have rediscovered my love for) and trying to move as much as I can, I find I'm not on the 'puter much but that's ok.  It's what I need to be doing right now. 

I'm loving life and am so enjoying flirting with the hubs.  You see, even though I'm not one of those who has lost a ton of weight on the W30 (only about 4 pounds or so over roughly 7 weeks) I figure my body is doing some major healing from all the abuse I put it through and the weight loss will come. 

BUT...NSVs here...I have so much more confidence, my clothes are fitting better and I feel sexy like a newly wed.  :D

Awesome – very happy for you!

Archived