Dirty Thirty "Roundup and Ride"!

dcducks1

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The portions you show in the pictures would be an appetizer to me......I would require the Cowboy Meal since I could easily take the place on the offensive line on a football team and tower over everyone .... Hi Farley! That's the beauty of the W30 we can adjust the portion sizes to our needs. No set weighing and measuring. :)

Houston.   I've been watching the Big D cheerleader show where they try out for the team.  You know the one.

The leader is very dedicated and takes it seriously.  Now the interviews are a real hoot.  Some of them cannot remember anything about football.   I don't know anything about it either. 

I don't think I have ever watched one football game all of the way through.  Never.  I only like the halftime show and that's a rare event.  I don't watch soccer or tennis.  I like golf because of the low, soft whispery announcer voice.  I use golf to take a nap.  Football announcing puts me to sleep, too.

For those of you suffering with sleep issues, listen to golf or  football in the background.  There's too much grunting in tennis, reminds me of the outhouse and toity probs.  Golf is really the best for napping.  It will knock you out for hours.

In other news,  I do like gymnastics, downhill skiing, crosscountry skiing and swimming.  

Meadow's comments on "There's too much grunting in tennis, reminds me of the outhouse and toity probs." LOL Where's the PRUNE JUICE

You can't have any unless you're using it for cooking purposes.  Fruit juices for flavoring a sauce or dressing, only.

No swilling of fruit juices.  That would be dipping your toes back into the sugary sharky waters.

So Cowboy UP Mr. Studio City.  You're going to kick sugar in the behind.

Meadow thanks I realize that ....I was just making a joke....I know better....I check my list of have's and have not's and I really read thoroughly the ingredients.....any CHEMS or sign of SUGAR......FORGET ABOUT IT like they say in NEW YORK but with the accent......LOL

I know that.  Now if dcducks were here today,  you would have to understand his wonderful sense of humor.

Following in his footsteps, which no one can fill,  I use humor, too.   

I have no intention of being Mrs. Peevy Preachy Pants.  I am not a mod.  Let's face it,  my personality is not suited for modship.  This is my personality.   Mods cannot post songs, sing and dance as they type.   I'm a tad silly but I'm still serious about the Whole 30.  To say I'm not is to underestimate my personality by a 1000 degrees.   I'm an interior decorator of hearts.   I am also the President of the Fruit and Nutty Bar for Global Peace and Happiness Coalition and the resident Larabar Buster.   

You can call me anything but don't call me late for supper.  I lurve supper.   I've found my niche and I like it. There's already enough Chiefs and not enough Indians.  Bwwwwwaaaahaaaaahaaaaa.  I am holding down this WD30 thread until the Chief comes back.  I've been here since the beginning of dcducks WD30's.

If he doesn't come back,  I still do this in honor of the military manusaflag-smiley-face.gif?1302011437and group who helped me get where I am today.  Sugar Free. Diabetes Free.  Free.  Free at last.  Food Freedom and I'm free flying.   I like to decorate hearts and hand out honor badges.    Mmmmm hmmmm. 

I am a Whole 30 Warrior and Alumni.  That suits me. 

I have no intention of dropping out of the W30 because I'm not worried about getting myself into trouble. I know that the choice is health or an unhealthy lifestyle.

I'm not going to be unhealthy. I have want power.

brain reset: empower yourself, and state what you want vs not want . Your brain gets a clear message like that. So let me rephrase:

"I have every intention to stay the Whole30 course because I will Stay out of trouble. I know I have got two choices, and I am going to opt to be healthy.... "

It's a healthy exercise to catch ourself rephrasing what we want using positive terms only...

I am back.. Hi everybody, and welcome newbies :)

MeadowLily, I am back in Burgundy, at the farm, and I caught a glimpse at the calf I saw born on March 7. She is grazing in the fields next to her mom, and still drinks her milk. I am going to try to get a closer look and take a picture.

Glad you are all doing so well.

I am back.. Hi everybody, and welcome newbies :)

MeadowLily, I am back in Burgundy, at the farm, and I caught a glimpse at the calf I saw born on March 7. She is grazing in the fields next to her mom, and still drinks her milk. I am going to try to get a closer look and take a picture.

Glad you are all doing so well.

That sounds healing and good for recovery.  Hope your Mom is doing alright.   

Some have had some real challenges, there's an eddy beneath the swift current.  Have to be careful not be pulled under.  

chute1.jpg

Archived