Dirty Thirty "Roundup and Ride"!

dcducks1

M1: Raw veggies and eggs, with sausage and real sauerkraut! What the wut?! No *wonder* this has been a magic combo for so long. Why has it taken so long for me to find out about these things? Thank you, W30!

What's that I smell (besides the fermented cabbage...)? TIGER BLOOD IN THE AIR!

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was up with the sheep this morning... but told them they needed to wait until after I had b'fast. Getting back into eating an hour after waking up wasn't as tough as I thought it would be.

M1 - 3 eggs fried in ghee, 1 tator cooked in coconut oil, then I added 2 handfuls of spinach and 1/2 an avocado. Left my brain (and laptop) at home so had to make 2 trips to work this morning. Going to add 8oz of bulletproof coffee to my day these first few days. 

Put some beef stew in the crockpot before I left and already looking forward to M3. I love food!

M2 will be a grilled pork chop with a big kale salad. Yum!

Have a great day everyone! Duke says "Eat your carrots!"

post-61557-0-96922300-1431541147_thumb.j

post-61557-0-38553900-1431541466_thumb.j

M1: Raw veggies and eggs, with sausage and real sauerkraut! What the wut?! No *wonder* this has been a magic combo for so long. Why has it taken so long for me to find out about these things? Thank you, W30!

lean%20meat.jpg

Lost my post somewhere in space! Anywho

As I was saying you all pick me off the floor!

Tigers goats sheep love these smiles you send out to us

M3 stuffed (beef) peppers, russet steak fries, broccoli, spinach muffins with prosciutto, raisins and olives

Seems to be workin just fine Keep up the good work Thanks

Long day today, up at 0645 M1 of onion, shitake, sweet pepper sauteed in lard, sliced zuke layered on top, poured 3 scrambled eggs on then baked for 10 min. Cup of coconut/ghee coffee.

Off to hosp. to see and learn mom's PT/OT routine, Doc's and every one saying how great she is doing, other than infection where she abraded her left shin. Still coming home on Fri. but with a wound vac and IV antibiotics for a while. Then off to grab some lunch before heading back home. All this with a progressively worsening headache. Managed to choke down a burger bowl from Five Guys and some unsweet tea while feeling nauseous. 

dropped sis off at her house and was a block away from mine when I did a slow roll right thru a stop sign in front of policeman. Yes he pulled me over. Had my info ready when he got to the car. He asked me how I was. Told not so great, that I had a massive headache and was returning home from Hosp seeing my mom. That I just wanted to go home and go to bed. He then asked if I knew why he pulled me over. I told him I failed to make a complete stop at the stop sign. He said yep, and you looked right at me with out seeing me... Yep. So anywho, apparently he felt sorry for me as he told me he was letting me off with a warning to stop next time for the stop sign. Told him thanks and drove on home. Took some homeopathic headache remedy, put on the pj's and crawled in bed. Laid there and tossed and turned. Got up and got on the floor. Did a few yoga moves and went back to bed. Managed to sleep for maybe an hour. Woke up, headache still there but a bit better. Still had to make a trip to my farmer, got dressed and ended up taking 2 Excedrin, that expired 10/14... By the time I got back home, the headache was gone so apparently it still works :o  M3 cooked and eaten, Chicken chili w avocado. I will get the challenge accomplished even if it is just the junk drawer!

Ooohhh Espie... you're reading my mind. I bought ground pork and sauerkraut from Sprouts. It's been calling my name. Going to use the Breakfast Sausage recipe from The Slim Palate Paleo Cookbook. Yum. 

CottageQueen - I've been told medicine is good a year after the expiration day by my RN cousin. I'd imagine that goes for over the counter as well. Feel better lady!

MeGA"gardener"

Not sure what you mean by deadly, unless you are talking about the peanut oil they cook the fries in. Hamburgers are dry cooked on a separate grill and when you order the bowl or wrap, they always ask if it is because of allergies. Tell them yes and the build your wrap or bowl with fresh clean gloves. I always say yes to allergies and they have always used fresh clean gloves. They aren't a usual routine for me, but have been there a few times since in the past 2 weeks with mom being in the hospital. Less deadly than the hospital cafe... they use soy oil on/in pretty much everything. Chipotle has been out of Carnita's here for the past week... bummer. Sis says we ought to send them a message to make their other meat offerings Whole30 compliant and they wouldn't run out of Carnita's...

MeGA"gardener"

Not sure what you mean by deadly, unless you are talking about the peanut oil they cook the fries in. Hamburgers are dry cooked on a separate grill and when you order the bowl or wrap, they always ask if it is because of allergies. Tell them yes and the build your wrap or bowl with fresh clean gloves. I always say yes to allergies and they have always used fresh clean gloves. They aren't a usual routine for me, but have been there a few times since in the past 2 weeks with mom being in the hospital. Less deadly than the hospital cafe... they use soy oil on/in pretty much everything. Chipotle has been out of Carnita's here for the past week... bummer. Sis says we ought to send them a message to make their other meat offerings Whole30 compliant and they wouldn't run out of Carnita's...

Denise.    :D

MeGA"gardener"

The reason I would consider Five Guys "deadly" is that they're so good! I didn't know about the Burger Bowl, that's a good thing to know if friends/family want to get some fast food somewhere fun. Most of their other stuff (read: fries) I have to view with Meadow's zero-mum approach or it's face-first into FwNB for me!

The reason I would consider Five Guys "deadly" is that they're so good! I didn't know about the Burger Bowl, that's a good thing to know if friends/family want to get some fast food somewhere fun. Most of their other stuff (read: fries) I have to view with Meadow's zero-mum approach or it's face-first into FwNB for me!

It's not blatantly posted, but at the bottom of the menu sign it states something like burgers and hot dogs can be ordered with out bun. First found out about it here in the eating out forum.

Reporting in: Chore complete! Cleaned out my craft room, which was an unmitigated disaster. Picked up, put away, threw out, donated, vacuumed, dusted, and organized.

Ride 'em, Dave! Looking forward to the next task.

Espie

Archived