lcs75

... pain killers / anti-inflammatory drugs

Do I have to restart if I need to take drugs? I try to stay off them, but needed to start taking them again yesterday.

They do mess with my digestive system and I also feel nauseous, but did not have a choice.

Guest Andria

While you will likely not receive the full benefits of doing a Whole30 sans NSAIDs, there is no need for a restart.  As Loulabelle stated above, doctor's orders/medical conditions trump Whole30 rules.

I would recommend that you consume homemade bone broth regularly and cook your veggies to minimize further digestive distress.

Good Luck!

How does bone broth help and what do you mean with regularly please? I cook a lot with bone broth and can easily add more of it.

I think I am actually having less issues taking the meds than usual, the big meals might help:)

How does bone broth help and what do you mean with regularly please? I cook a lot with bone broth and can easily add more of it.

I think I am actually having less issues taking the meds than usual, the big meals might help:)

I believe Andria is suggesting you drink bone broth, perhaps daily.  Here is a relevant article you might find helpful.