Condiment containers

Janine Costanzo

I make my own ketchup, mayo, and balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing. I'd like to take them (i.e. sneak them in) to places when I go out to eat, so I can still put ketchup and mayo on my burgers and dressing on my salads. Does anyone have any recommendations for good containers to use for this purpose? I'd want something small and leak-proof so I could throw them in my purse when needed.

I use GoToobs for my shampoo/lotion when I travel, and they're made from food-safe silicone and say they're good for condiments, so I'm thinking of using them for this purpose. Thoughts? Any other ideas/opinions are welcome too! Thanks! :)

I make my own ketchup, mayo, and balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing. I'd like to take them (i.e. sneak them in) to places when I go out to eat, so I can still put ketchup and mayo on my burgers and dressing on my salads. Does anyone have any recommendations for good containers to use for this purpose? I'd want something small and leak-proof so I could throw them in my purse when needed.

I use GoToobs for my shampoo/lotion when I travel, and they're made from food-safe silicone and say they're good for condiments, so I'm thinking of using them for this purpose. Thoughts? Any other ideas/opinions are welcome too! Thanks! :)

I'm totally upgrading from empty spice jars to these. I love that you can label them and squeeze things out of them. Great find!!

Thanks for the suggestions everyone! I went ahead and ordered a set of 3 3oz GoToobs off Amazon ($20 for the set of 3, which is much cheaper than in the store I've found). When I went to Texas Roadhouse on Sunday, I actually brought a paper bag of my condiments in their big containers, and we put the jar of ghee out on the table for the sweet potatoes. The waitress didn't say anything, so I guess it was fine. :)

Archived