Tummy Troubles=Lack of Appetite

Susiebean

Good morning...I am on day 4 and am having tummy troubles (since yesterday morning). I read some of the Q&A's regarding this and feel I can make some adjustments to alleviate the problems. My question though, is that I don't feel like eating anything because of said tummy troubles. Last night I only had a small baked potato for dinner and this morning I forced down some scrambled eggs. I'm sipping tea and hydrating, but don't feel like eating much of anything. Ideas? Suggestions? Thank you in advance.  :)

Do you have stomach bug?   Baked white and sweet potatoes are good for that.   Scrambled eggs can cause nausea if you're not feeling well.   

Buy some GT Kombucha.   After a few bottles of the ginger one, you'll feel better.

If you have a stomach bug, then eat what you can without exacerbating the problems. Bone broth is also good for an irritated GI system. If you eat veggies, make sure they're well cooked. Raw veggies are harder to digest and can be hard on your stomach.

All is well...I was able to make those adjustments and today I feel fine. I switched out my morning coffee for tea and that helped a lot. My appetite is back and I am looking forward to cooking again. Thanks for the help and suggestions!

Archived