Fourth (or is it fifth?) Whole 30 started yesterday

Karen

There. I said it. It's official!

I eat very clean about 90% of the time but my body and medical conditions really require me to do this about 99% of the time. I haven't done a full whole 30 in over a year, I think, and have managed to put on about 20 pounds. Most of it feels like water weight. I picked up my wedding dress yesterday and although it fits, I don't love how I look in it. But, I know I will after my Whole 30!

I've had some major life changes in the last year and don't feel like I've landed on my feet yet. I keep waiting for things to settle down so I can get my eating in order but I think I'll have to work in the opposite order. I know I can be disciplined, but my real struggle will be planning for the long work days, travel days, and days that we have my fiancé's 4 kiddos. I had much less travel and no kiddos or fiancé the last time I did this. Eek! But, I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't think I could succeed again.

Any repeat Whole30-ers want to be accountability buddies?

Thanks!

September 26 so I still have some time. The last 12 months have involved a move, a job transfer, an engagement, a new (old) house that we're fixing up, and his 4 kids moved in half time. Can't seem to catch my breath and take care of myself when I'm taking care of so much else. But, this needs to happen.

Archived