5/11 Start Date - The First Day of the Rest of my Life Log

mcki0133

Well, today is the day...DAY 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To celebrate, I brought in a huge watermelon to share with my co-workers :) Even though it's the "last" day...it kind of feels just like any other normal day. I'm really focusing on making super great choices today because I want tomorrow to be AWESOME. Here's the plan for today:

D30 M1 - 4 scrambled eggs w/diced tomatoes, onions, and jalapenos, half a zucchini and half an avocado, watermelon chucks

D30 M2 - BAS with grilled chicken and olive oil/balsamic vinegar homemade dressing

D30 M3 - Grilled Chicken and veggies

I CANT BELIEVE I MADE IT.

Today is day 31 -- CRAZY. I actually finished something I started. My plan today is to introduce dairy back into my diet to see what happens. Here's what the plan looks like:

D31 M1 - Cappucino with skim milk, scrambled eggs with mozzarella cheese, pico, spinach, yogurt

D31 M2 - BAS with shredded cheese and blue cheese dressing

D31 M3 - Hamburger with cheese, sweet potatoes

Funny thing, I already feel crummy...I had a huge bathroom blowout after my coffee...nothing crazy but it definitely was urgent. Right now, I'm feeling a little abdominal discomfort/cramping and nauseated. Based on these details...I'm assuming dairy isn't something my body likes....:(

Well, after my bout with a dairy reaction yesterday, I'm back on the band wagon today -- going to make it to D45 and see what happens then :) I'm down almost 10 pounds now, so I made the hubby hide the scale and we're off!

D31 M1 - 4 scrambled eggs, half zucchini, pico - I was going to have half an avocado but all the ones I have in the fridge are not ripe yet...hard as rocks! So, I had some olives instead. Orange

D31 M2 - The office is having a taco day and I figured I could eat that for lunch and just make a salad out of it. HOWEVER, we found out that the meat they have is not gluten free...so, not an option. I brought my own grilled chicken and sweet potatoes just in case.

D31 M3 - Steak! and veggies

What a beautiful day it is today! I'm starting to feel better and better about myself on a daily basis and it's makes me extremely happy...I think others can feel it! I've had quite a few people come up to me now asking what I've been doing...so cool.

Today, here is the plan:

D32 M1 - 3 scrambled eggs, 1 Italian Chicken Sausage, spinach, pico, banana

D32 M2 - Bun less Hamburger, with guac and pico, side salad with balsamic vinegar, olives

D32 M3 - Grilled Chicken, Veggies, Olives

We're heading to the lake this weekend and I'm planning to bring my own food again!

I've been checked out for a while...traveling to the lake, going out for birthdays and I'm finding that I'm starting to slip back down the slippery slope to my old habits....I'm still making better choices that I used to make, but I'm being way more lenient. After I finished my first Whole30, I was feeling so good and I want to keep feeling like that. SO, I'm going to start my 2nd Whole30 today. Buh-bye to the liquor, dairy, sugar, grains/gluten, etc. If I have or know I'm on a plan, I'm less likely to give myself free reign over my decisions.

So, I'm going to start a new log....W30#2 :) Stay tuned!!

Hoping to have just as good of results, if not better ones, the second time around!

Archived