Whole30 7-day meal plan grocery list

Hey all!

I am wondering if anyone knows where I can find the specific 7-day meal plan grocery list for the meal plan that is given in the Whole30 book. I know there's a general omnivore's grocery list, but I was curious as to if there is a specific one for the 7-day meal plan. If anyone could give me some direction, I'd greatly appreciate it! Thank you! :)

• Moderators

Hey all!

I am wondering if anyone knows where I can find the specific 7-day meal plan grocery list for the meal plan that is given in the Whole30 book. I know there's a general omnivore's grocery list, but I was curious as to if there is a specific one for the 7-day meal plan. If anyone could give me some direction, I'd greatly appreciate it! Thank you! :)

There's a free Whole30 email newsletter called Wholesome -- comes out every two weeks. When you first go to whole30.com you should get a pop-up asking you to sign up for it, or you can go here. The last one mentioned that they would be making a shopping list to go with the week one menu in the book -- I'm assuming they'll announce it in the next edition of the newsletter, which should be next week.

I know that doesn't help you if you're planning on shopping in the next couple of days, but I thought I'd mention it.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have the link to that list or has anyone ever found it?

When it says in the book "Download a complete shopping list for this 7-day meal plan", I was expecting a detailed list of all the ingredients for the recipes used, not a blank checklist :/

• Moderators

Does anyone have the link to that list or has anyone ever found it?

When it says in the book "Download a complete shopping list for this 7-day meal plan", I was expecting a detailed list of all the ingredients for the recipes used, not a blank checklist :/

They announced in one issue of Wholesome (their free newsletter) that they would be making such a list, but I've never seen anything else about it, and that was a few weeks ago. Apparently they did originally just intend it to be the normal shopping list.

I had that exact same problem. I very patiently created my own grocery list based on the recipes. Lots of flipping back and forth and back and forth...

Unfortunately I removed things I already had on hand in my fridge from the list, so it wouldn't be worth sharing because some things are omitted. I *can* say that the 7 week plan so far is delicious! And the extra 15 minutes I spent on the list was so worth it. 

Archived