Day 20 of third WF 30

JulieP757

Day 33- 

M1 - onion, mushroom, green pepper, tomato, turnip and steak 4 egg scramble, couple slices of sauteed sweet potato and half an avocado.  I was HUNGRY this morning.  Black coffee w coconut oil

M2 - BIG salad w baby greens, cucumber, green pepper, radish, grape tomatoes, beets, avocado, topped w kalua pig.  EVOO and balsamic.  

M2 - baked chicken leg and thigh, roasted veggies, roasted butternut squash sautéed in ghee and sprinkled w cinnamon.

I have some turnip greens cooked in homemade chicken broth in case I'm still hungry.

Day 34 -

M1 - onion, mushroom, green pepper, tomato, turnip and steak 3 egg scramble.  I was NOT hungry this morning.  Could only eat half my breakfast, so I packed the other half to take to work with me.  Black coffee w coconut oil

M2 - BIG salad w baby greens, cucumber, green pepper, radish, grape tomatoes, beets, avocado, topped w baked salmon.  EVOO and balsamic.  

M2 - kalua pig, roasted veggies, baked sweet potato w ghee and sprinkled w cinnamon.

Day 35 -

M1 - onion, red pepper, turnip, half an Applegate Italian sausage, 3 egg scramble w half an avocado. I was NOT hungry again this morning, but I managed to get my M1 down without issue.  This is a stressful week at work w long, long hours.  I think the stress must be messing with my Leptin levels.  Or maybe it's because there has been no time to exercise.  I think I should be able to get out of work at a more reasonable hour tonight and should be able to get a workout in.

M2 - BIG salad w baby greens, cucumber, red pepper, radish, grape tomatoes, beets, avocado, topped w steak.  EVOO and balsamic.  

M2 - Baked chicken thigh and leg,  roasted veggies, baked sweet potato w ghee and sprinkled w cinnamon.

Day 36 -

M1 - onion, red pepper, turnip, half an Applegate Italian sausage, 3 egg scramble w half a side of butternut browns and cantaloupe.

M2 - Eating out today.  Have already scoped out the menu to see what's acceptable (not much, it's an Italian restaurant.  I'll have a salad topped w steak and EVOO and balsamic.  

M3 - steak,  roasted veggies, baked sweet potato w ghee and sprinkled w cinnamon.

Our lunch out got canceled so I ate M3 for M2.  M3 was grilled shrimp and scallops w mango salsa, sugar snap peas and broccoli.

Day 37 (6 days till vacation)

M1 - steak, 3 eggs over easy, butternut squash browns, half an avocado w grape tomatoes, few pieces of cantaloupe.

M2 - big salad w all the usual stuff topped w baked salmon, EVOO and balsamic

M3 - roasted chicken leg and thigh, roasted veggies, baked sweet potato w ghee, about 1/4 cup frozen cherries topped w a couple tbsp coconut cream and a sprinkle of slivered almonds.  My hormones are kicking and yes, my sugar demon won tonight.  At least it wasn't chocolate.

Day 38 (5 days til vacation)

M1 - onion, mushroom, red pepper, Applegate Farms italian sausage 3 egg omelet, half an avocado, about 1/4 of a lrg. sweet potato and grape tomatoes.

M2 - big salad w all the usual stuff topped w kalua pork, EVOO and balsamic

M3 - crispy chicken thigh, baked sweet potato w ghee, roasted veggies

Day 39 (4 days til vacation)

M1 - onion, mushroom, red pepper, Applegate Farms italian sausage 3 egg omelet and grape tomatoes.

M2 - big salad w baby greens and spinach, cucumber, red pepper, radish, tomato, beets and avocado topped w kalua pork, EVOO and balsamic

M3 - crispy chicken thigh, baked sweet potato w ghee, roasted veggies

Day 40 (3 days til vacation)

M1 - onion, mushroom, red pepper, Applegate Farms italian sausage 3 egg omelet,grape tomatoes half an avocado and a slice of sweet potato

M2 - big salad w baby greens and spinach, cucumber, red pepper, radish, tomato, beets and avocado topped w kalua pork, EVOO and balsamic

M3 - crispy chicken thigh, baked sweet potato w ghee, roasted veggies, sautéed cabbage

Starting to sound like a broken record food wise.  Trying to use up what's in the fridge before I leave Friday.

Day 41's food:

M1 - 3 egg scramble w half an Italian sausage, onions, mushrooms, red peppers, couple slices of sweet potato, small salad w a pickling cucumber, grape tomatoes and half an avocado.  Can you say STARVED!  And I was hungry an hour later - so I ate half a piece of leftover chicken and a Larabar (head hangs in shame).  It was NOT an emergency and I have been SO good.  

M2 - kalua pig, sauteed cabbage, half a sweet potato w ghee and cinnamon

M3 - steak, half a baked white potato w ghee, small salad w a picking cucumber, grape tomatoes, half an avocado and a couple radishes.  Also had a few bites of roasted veggies.

Day 42 (I leave for vacation tomorrow afternoon!)

M1 - 3 egg scramble w half an Italian sausage and mushrooms, half an avocado, sweet potato slices.

M2 - big salad w baby greens and spinach, red pepper, cucumber, radish, beets and half an avocado topped w baked salmon and EVOO and balsamic.

M3 - steak, half a baked sweet potato w ghee, broccoli w ghee.

So I was supposed to leave for vacation today.  Sat in horrible traffic trying to get through to the tunnel to the airport.  Three hours was not long enough to make my flight and there were no available flights tonight out of any of the three airports in the vicinity.  I now have a reservation at 6 am and it only cost my friend and I an additional $400 per ticket!  So, I am testing alcohol tonight.  So far, so good :)

Archived