HELP! Rash!!

So I just started my second Whole30 a couple of days ago and I'm getting a bad itchy rash (kind of looks like a heat rash) on the sides of my stomach. The rash started on Day 3 and up to this point I have not had any new foods. I have not used a new detergent or soap. The weird thing is that I got the same exact rash during my first Whole30 a couple months ago. The first time the rash got really bad and the doctor's couldn't figure out what was causing it. My mom suggested I put milk of magnesium on the rash and it did help. It wasn't as itchy and with time it started going away. During my first whole30 I got the rash around day 5 and it didn't completely go away until I was almost done with the Whole30.

Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this? I don't think its a coincidence that it happened at the beginning of both of my Whole30s. Like I said I haven't tried any new foods yet since I just started a couple days ago. I usually have eggs for breakfast, a chicken/spinach/blueberry salad for lunch, and dinner has varied between chicken and fish with vegetables.

Any help will be appreciated!

What vegetables are you eating?  The reason why I ask is because there are some vegetables out there that may cause skin reactions.  So if you consume a high amount of tomatoes. eggplants, peppers, and potatoes - they could possibly be your culprit.

ML is right as above as it could be a sensitivity to eggs.  I have been eating whole 30/whole 9/paleo for over 2.5 years  now and I have recently discovered that I have a egg sensitivity.  

I have always had 2-3 eggs for breakfast even prior to eating healthy. So I don't think its the eggs. but maybe I do have an egg sensitivy, im not sure if this is causing the rash though?

Im only on Day 5 but the vegetables I've been eating are kale, spinach, and broccoli since I haven't gone grocery shopping. During my first whole30 I was trying so many new things that the rash could of been attributed to so many different things. But I'm really confused as to what's going on this time around. At least I have milk of magnesium to help with the itching!

Archived