Starting May 27th!

LTmommy

I'm starting the Whole30 tomorrow, May 27th!  I'm excited and nervous - would love any advice or feedback on getting started that you wish you knew before you started. 

If anyone is also starting on the 27th, let me know!  I've love to have someone to check in with.

Thanks!

LTmommy

Hi, I started on May 27th too, this is my first time posting. I'm really happy about how things are going so far. I only made the decision to do a Whole30 after picking up the book and checking out the recipes. I've eaten a modified version of the sample week's menu and, so far, I'm really happy with the food. I cook for a husband and two kids who aren't on the program and they've liked some of the meals too, which makes things much easier. I exercise a lot, so I was anticipating I'd feel really terrible, but I don't. I eat the small before and after workout meals in addition to the three regular meals, which feels like a lot of food. How is everyone else doing? 

I feel really great considering this week is employee appreciation week and I didn't EAT any of the Rotel dip with chips, strawberry shortcake, candy, cookies and soft drinks.

Really proud of myself ! I had my Whole 30 lunch and enjoyed every minute of it!

Archived