On My Way To Food Freedom

Michelleva

I'm currently on day 20 of my second round of the whole 30 and absolutely loving it.

I started a FB page to keep myself accountable, but also to attempt to inspire those I care about the most, my unhealthy family members. What's happening is I seem to be inspiring people, but the not the intended ones in the process. I'm being asked questions regularly and people are really encouraging. I've got two other ladies doing this round with me, and they are going well too. I'm so inspired by others, its a fantastic journey to be on.

If you'd like to join me on my journey, my page is

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Healthy-From-The-Inside-Out/1419672984997787

I have to say the second round is so much easier than the first. A few days ago, my brain had a temper tantrum though and I almost quit. I was craving anything and everything for the whole day... BUT I survived, and I stuck to the program. Phew. I think what got me through was knowing that others are following my journey and I couldn't let them or myself down. Last time I didn't do the re-intro's properly, so that's my goal this time round. To slow down, and really work out if there is foods that just don't work for me.

How's everyone else going?

Day 20... you're doing great!! This is my first round, today is Day 6. I've made it a lot further than I thought I would, so that's good. Cravings aren't too bad during the day, but the evenings are difficult... this is when I usually reach for a glass of wine, a bowl of gelato, or some other tasty treat. 

I'm worried about the reintroduction period myself. I really don't want to live the rest of my life feeling restricted by food and scared to indulge for fear of losing all my progress, so I want to do it right. I'm hoping there will be some sort of comfortable medium after the reintroduction process where I can eat basically what I'm eating now, but be able to have a couple glasses of wine or some dark chocolate if I want! I also really miss coffee creamer. A lot.

Oh well, onwards and upwards! Good luck on your final stretch!

Archived