I start tomorrow, Sept 4!

Committed

Excited to start! I did a whole 30 last year but fell right back in to an unhealthy lifestyle. I have a different reason for doing it. Feels healthy and I feel confident. :) looking forward to interacting with this group! Who else starts tomorrow??

i started my whole30 on august 17, but i messed up twice this weekend...wine on saturday and rice noodles last night. at least i stayed gluten free!

so starting over again today. at least the memory of how awesome i felt is still vivid. no question i'm going back at it.

good luck!

Glad to see others on the same schedule I'm on. Day 2 now, though officially Day 1 by the email program (had a reset - again - over the weekend). I had done very well for about 1.5 years, but I've gotten out of whack since March and gained back some weight. I figured W30 is the prefect reset button. Here's to the remaining 29!

I started today too! I have been wheat free for a while and tried to be grain free too. I really fell off the wagon with that one. Also, I was still eating dairy, which I know bothers my stomach. Sugar is a big problem with me as well(I just love it too much). I have IBS and some other health issues. I am hoping to give my body a kickstart with this challenge!

Archived