That day I cheated

Iggy

Hello everyone! 

I'm not new the paleo world. I've tried it once, got awesome results but in the long term it really wasn't the best approach for me. However, I decided to give Whole30 to jumpstart my healthy habits, that have been lost for the last 6 months! 

I have been following the plan for 7 days until yesterday. It was Mother's Day in my country, i went to visit my grand mother and she gave me this homemade full fried pastry. I don't know about you, but in my family you don't say no to grandma. So I had the thing... and Oh I felt terrible afterwards!! I was all gassy, my stomach felt like I have swallowed a rock and I felt overall uncomfortable. It is a surprised to me. I didn't know it was possible to get so adapted so fast.  

I'm back on day 1 today. Is not so bad since the worst part has passed. Today I feel very alert and energetic. I jumped out of bed as soon as a heard the alarm (i usually drag myself out of bed after snoozing several times) so it's been good day despite feeling like crap yesterday. 

Hey there

I hear you

Don't say no to gramma

It's Day 1 for lots of us here

You'll love doing the W30 stick to the shopping list

Timeline and food template

It's so easy

If you are a new cook keep it simple

You'll get lots of help

They'll find you or poke around the forum

They're usually right on my tail!

Good luck!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im doing my second whole 30, day 1 is today :) I did my first whole 30 during the month of June, ended on June 30th. On June 31st I ate a compliant breakfast, a compliant lunch then for dinner had pizza and breadsticks. Yay me :(. I knew I was starting another whole 30 today so I figured I didnt need to do the reintroduction phase. I figured I could have that pizza and then get right back on track. Then we went out of town that weekend.....and then we came back home. Needless to say I gained back some of the weight I lost, Im hoping it was mostly water weight :(

This time Im going to actually listen and do the reintroduction phase, and not go so far off track. I cant believe how far off track I went. 

Archived