Help! Can't stomach anything - constantly throwing up

Hello,

I am on my Day 2 of the Whole30 (more like Day 3, tried a few recipes the day prior)

and since this morning (around 3 hours after having breakfast) I have to run to the toilet every few minutes.

Can't stomach tea it seems, I tried drinking water but had the same result (running to the bathroom)..

I just returned from the fourth run to the bathroom.

Are there any meds/fruits that would help?

I am at work, so I don't have any access to my stove, so soup and other food are out for now..

Could it be the carb flu?

At work I am used to eating cereal in the morning and bread/ sandwich during the morning hours til lunch,

so I am used to lots of carbs..

I would try a chicken soup today evening and add potatos to my meals. Do you think that would help?

My food log:

Day 1 

Scrambled Eggs with avocado and broccoli (really hungry afterwards, so the portion was too small)

Salad with bell pepper, mushrooms, chicken breast, blue berries and Mayo

Left Over Scrambled Eggs with one banana, Mayo

Day 2

Sweet Potato Casserole with ground beef sided with bell peppers, broccoli, mushrooms and bell pepper, salad, topped with Mayo

Thank you!!

Vomiting is not a symptom of carb flu, and whilst comfort foods like chicken soup & mash potato may help you later I'd suggest getting your hands on some over the counter anti-emetics for the here and now.

Nothing in your food looks to me like it would have caused this, unless there was an issue with the freshness of the beef.

Looks to me like you might well just have a tummy bug.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Archived