Chez Julie Post-Whole30 Log

chezjulie

Meal 2   cashew crusted chicken breast, arugula & tomato salad w/balsamic vinaigrette, chips w/dip

Snack 1 almond butter

Meal 3   2 steak burritos w/avocado slices, sour cream, salsa

Snack 2 snack cake

Food:   Today was a little closer, but my breakfast isn't big enough yet. Can't have just one veggie & stay full.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snack 1   nuts, seeds, & dried fruit mix

Meal 3     almond crusted chicken, pesto carrots

Snack 2   chocolate covered almonds, 1/2 slice pizza, Kombucha

Food:   So I didn't finish that strong, but at least there were no snack cakes, blueberry muffins, or ice cream. I'm really trying to avoid those combinations of carbs and sugar.

Julie, I'm back. For real this time. I need to get back on track so bad!

I wrote in my log, but I'm dedicating myself to a whole7 for now in the hopes it will keep going. A whole30 just seems to hard right now (which is ridiculous coming from someone who's done a whole100).

Hi Britt! A Whole7 is a great idea! I'm planning to get back on track, too, but I've got to get to the grocery store first.

I'm referring to yesterday as Cakemaggedon - an event at work, and then my Mom's birthday, at both of which I enjoyed cake. But sometimes that sugar overload is just the thing you need to kick your butt into gear.

Meal 1   1/2 PB&J sandwich, mixed fruit & nuts, coffee w/milk

Meal 2   tandoori chicken, poached veggies, small bit of rice (leftover Indian food)

That's our problem too. We really need to go to the store. We skipped it this weekend because of Mother's Day (we didn't really feel like doing ANYTHING) and now we have nothing. We don't have eggs, ghee, or paleo mayo which are my HUGE staples. SO we need to get on that!

Snack 1   chicken salad, kale chips, pumpkin seeds

Meal 3     hamburger, 1/2 avocado, fries, ketchup, 1/3 Kombucha

Food:   I feel like this is the most in the groove I've been for a really long time. This was a good day.

Meal 1   2 1/2 hot dogs, pumpkin, applesauce, coffee w/milk

Meal 2   EVOL chicken tikka masala, fruit salad

Food:   I'm trying to have a Whole30 style breakfast and dinner, and just a relatively healthy quick lunch.

Meal 2     chicken biryana, fruit salad

Snack 1   almond butter

Meal 3     shrimp, red bell pepper, black olives, cheese straws, mango, 1/2 Kombucha

Food:   Another good day (compared to how I was eating before)!

Gotta keep getting back on the horse! LOL

I just wish the horse wouldn't keep moving!  :D

I threw out my back last Thursday, and of course there was no food in the house and I haven't felt like standing around and cooking, so I haven't been doing that well. But I'm going to keep trying!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived