Help! Where is "7-Day Meal Plan shopping list" ?

I got the Whole30 book last week and it inspired me to start my 3rd round of doing a whole 30! I've found on page 199 a note that says "Download a complete shopping list for this 7-day meal plan at: http://whole30.com/pdf-downloads/

I see a general shopping list, but I was hoping for a shopping list specific to the 7 day meal plan from page 196. 

Anybody know the secret to getting that 7-day meal plan shopping list? 

Thanks! 

• Moderators

Currently, there is only the general shopping list. You're not the first to ask about it.

They did announce in the Whole30 newsletter that they will be making that shopping list soon. I think the plan is to announce it in the newsletter when they do, so if you want to be among the first to know, you can sign up for that -- it is free. 

I am very disappointed that there is not a "7-day meal plan" shopping list. I was hoping to print it out so I could do my shopping. Now I won't have enough time to shop because I need create my own list. I can not understand how they could state in the book that there is a shopping list when one does not exist! I have not even started the plan and I am already running into problems.

Trying to stay positive!

Don't let the absence of the list stop you. Create your own meal plan and shopping list in the meantime (thousands of Whole30ers did this for years before The Whole30 book existed). Use the recommended meal template of 1-2 palms of protein, 1-3 cups of veggies, and the appropriate amount of compliant fat as your guide in composing meals.

Archived