We're making a change

anniegrill206

Hey there, Whole30 community!

I'm Annie! The Starbucks barristers remember me because I say "Annie like the orphan" when I grab coffee/tea frequently. I've been reading about this program for a whole month before I decided to take the plunge with the loving encouragement and support of my boyfriend.

Let me start off by saying I've been really blessed.  I've always had loving and supportive family and friends and a drive to do anything that I put my mind to.  About three years ago, that was pageants. I know many have a negative connotation with the world of pageantry and I can see your side.  I was lucky enough to take away skills that I carry with me every day in my career and know when I was no longer passionate about the purpose behind competing - my platform.  The reason why I flash you back to my past is because I did some bad things to my body.  Dieting for swimsuit was dreaded and being in college I wasn't the best in my habits and crash dieted. Those were my choices, and I recognize that.  Ever since then I have had a hard time committing to a program to get back on the track where my PCP says I should be, and where I desire to be.  

Bringing us back to reality.  Starting this program is also my choice.  I am starting this program Monday June 8, 2015 and am backed by the best support I could ask for - my boyfriend. He is my best friend and pushes me to be my best every day.  This program is going to be a change, a necessary change that he and I have been talking about for the last three months.  I know it will be hard.  I know it will be tough.  We're doing this together, just like everything else. 

Archived