Day31...mixed emotions

JuliePremo

Here I am , day 31. I'm 5'9". Pre whole30, I was 170 lbs, day 31, 155 lbs! Totally stoked! NSV = no tummy bloat, better sleep, clearer skin, more energy (no tiger blood though), happier, wearing shorts I couldn't 30 days ago, feel in control and confident of my food choices, no sugar cravings & NO sugar cravings (big deal, listed it twice)! I can even hold my 23 month old's ice cream cone for him without taking a lick. But, I took pre & post pics and don't see much difference in the way I look!! I know this isn't what Whole30 is about, but my excitement went from huge to nil. I know I'm being a Debbie downer but needing some encouragement to continue through my reintroduction.

Maybe you just need an objective opinion on those pics - we are always our own worst critics....

15lbs is an impressive drop, and you said yourself you're fitting into clothes you didn't fit into 30 days ago.

You're happier, you're sleeping better, have clearer skin, more energy, no tummy bloat, and no sugar cravings - these are ALL worth listing twice!!

You should be VERY pleased with yourself, proud of what you have done for yourself & motivated to continue your journey.

Make it a slow roll reintro & I think you'll continue to see success................

Girl! This is awesome! And what's even better is that you make me excited for my Whole30 starting on Monday! I am also 5'9, 170lbs! 15lbs lost is a huge difference and if you can fit into clothes you couldn't before, then I'm sure you physical appearance has drastically changed. It's hard for us to judge our own body's progress because we see ourselves every.single.day.

I agree with the lady above me...let us be the judge! You might be a little more pumped up to hear our opinion!

Thanks y'all for the encouraging words. I am going to post the pics. Also, I had to remind myself today that I didn't work out during my whole30. I'm sure I would be less soft if I had. I did start my reintroduction on day 31. I skipped legumes because I don't miss them at all. I started with dairy but forgot to have any with meal one because I was so hyped about my results. Today I had a little lower abdominal cramping but it resolved. We'll see what tomorrow brings.post-68875-0-11184300-1434071394_thumb.jpost-68875-0-20847700-1434071409_thumb.j

Well, I can see a definite difference in your before and after pics!

Just look at how much differently you fill out that sports bra before & after especially below your bust line without looking anywhere else, and your tummy has definitely flattened out some. Not to mention the reduction in your waist, your back & arms look less 'soft', and your face is very telling. And you know what? I think you look like you're standing taller & prouder..... Good job!!

Guest Andria

I definitely see a difference, as well. A definite reduction of body fat in arms, back, sides and abdomen. Your face is glowing, looks healthier in the after picture. Good job!!

Archived