Starting July 1st

misti

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Committing to July 1 start!

Did my first Whole 30 at the end of April - was on Day 28 when I fell from a treadmill post workout, fracturing a bone in my foot and spraining my ankle - so I never measured or anything.

Challenging month with the injury, so now I want to try again and FINISH this time!

was on Day 28 when I fell from a treadmill post workout, fracturing a bone in my foot and spraining my ankle - so I never measured or anything.

Challenging month with the injury, so now I want to try again and FINISH this time!

Oh man!  I fractured my ankle on vacation in Puerto Rico over Christmas and its never healed properly!  I feel your pain and hope yours is healing up nicely!!

I'm joining in also on my SECOND Whole 30 - and with my whole family this time! Very excited for the team accountability, for the site-wide excitement, and for the summertime feel goods that come with doing a whole 30.

I felt great the first whole 30, and can't wait to treat my body well again. Best of luck to all you July-ers!!  :lol:

Cheers and health, Kira

Second whole 30 for me~  I just need to tweak what I do again daily.  For me, it is the little things that can creep up on you.  My suggestion is twofold.  Get anyone who lives with you on board for the first two weeks, if you can.  My husband does it in the house with me and for the first two weeks it made a huge difference.  The second thing is that the daily whole 30 which is an daily newsletter that you can sign up for was a life saver.  It really helped me at different times during the first 30 days and made me smile as well as feel less alone.  Beth

There's an official group starting up on the first... I'm trying to psyche myself up to join yall! It's hard thinking about the 4th of July though!!

I did my last one over Memorial Day Weekend and I can attest - it was HARD!  

Alright! I'm in!  I finished my first Whole 30 at the end of May and am still going through a slow-roll reintroduction phase. I've felt myself slowly derailing the last week or so. Going in for Round 2 seems just the thing!  I'll try to recruit my sister again (she did the last one with me) and possibly a friend or 2 this time around.

I was going to start June 21st, but now I'm wondering if July 1st wouldn't be a better time to start and give myself the biggest support structure available...

I could still use the next couple of weeks to start weeding out the bad foods slowly in preparation for a full blown W30 July 1st.

Archived