Starting July 1st

misti

GFChris - I did not notice a difference in how my clothes fit or my measurements. I feel great and that is what I am focusing on. I did read those articles that you suggested and I get where the scale is not helpful but in reality I weigh too much for my frame. Frustrating but I will hang in there since I feel better. I don't do weights and perhaps that is the secret to body transformation.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really proud of everyone who finished ;)

I'm still exhausted and looking forward to August so I haven't finished anything this time round but I've had a hard hard month health wise so I'm not too worried about it today (and no I didn't give into chocolate temptation!). I have lost weight this month, at least a dress size.

Hey guys! I went ahead and started a topic for us over in the Reintroduction section. 

http://forum.whole9life.com/topic/29896-7115-experiments-in-bike-riding/

I'd love it if those of you continuing on come on over too; like I said I hate to split the group. However, if reading about non-compliant foods will set off cravings I would certainly understand if you skip it.  

Hey team... all done and congrats. Another Whole30 in the books. Had some OK results with 8lbs lost and some inches too. I know with all my activity, I likely added some muscle too. It has been great being in a group with you all. Remember that weight loss and inches are all good but the lessons learned will serve you for a lifetime. It is proven in many studies that community and social groups help with long-term adoption of healthy habits. You guys are living proof that group support can be really meaningful. It has been a pleasure being a member of this group. I will still be around.

Cheers

DJ

JenX- Great idea! I will definitely be joining y'all!

Congrats to everyone for sticking to your commitment to yourself! I hope reintro's are going well. I'm going to continue on until further notice. I am feeling less tired and I really feel like I'm starting to get a handle on cravings, mindless eating etc. Not in full control yet, but much, much better than 31 days ago! That to me is so much more important that any weigh/ inches loss! Although, it would be nice to trade some fat in for muscle! I will not be getting on my scale anytime soon, but I did pull an old pair of size 4 jeans out of my closet that I haven't been able to wear comfortably in 2 years and I am happy to report that they fit comfortably with a tad bit of room to spare!!!! Yay!!

Thanks for the link to the reintrodution section, will definitely check that out. Weighed in yesterday and have lost 5! That's pretty good, but was not high on my reasons for the WH30. It is nice to be comfortable in my clothes.

But,,,,, I am so happy that my daughter is joining me this month. She is totally new to WH30 and healthy eating in general. This is going to be fun!

I wanted to post on this thread before moving to the re-intro thread.....

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!

This has been a fascinating 30 days!!! I have learned more about my body & my metabolism than I ever thot possible!!

I enjoyed the W30....I enjoyed the challenge....I enjoyed the learning....& most of all I enjoyed watching my body & mind change for the better!!

I am in no rush to reintroduce foods...I am a bit afraid of the old ways....I feel too good to blow it. This week will only see 1/2 & 1/2 in my 1 cup of coffee a day (no sugar ever again) & red wine in my wkend wine glass. Next week I will plan for more....but those are the only 2 things I really missed. (ice cream & chocolate will have to wait a while longer as I am NOT ready for them yet!!).

Congratulations to all who participated....whether or not they even finished cuz learning is fantastic in & of itself!!

Cheers!!

Archived