Whole30#2 - Continuing on to Reach Health GOLD

mcki0133

Gosh - I bet you guys are so sick of hearing me fail. Well, we got more bad news last night about my grandpa having cancer, so we dove into the bottles of wine to ease our sorrow. Yup, failed again. Probably will just delete this log, but it's pathetic! UGh.

Gosh - I bet you guys are so sick of hearing me fail. Well, we got more bad news last night about my grandpa having cancer, so we dove into the bottles of wine to ease our sorrow. Yup, failed again. Probably will just delete this log, but it's pathetic! UGh.

You don't need to delete your log.  You may want to refer to it down the road.  This may not be the best timing with all that you have going on.   Why not wait until you can set aside some quality time for you.  I'm so sorry to hear this about your Grandpa.

Are You Always Starting Over?

See if you can identify your own personal road blocks, see if you can find a way to clear them, and in the process, determine whether the Whole30 is really the right program for you at this time.

- See more at: http://whole30.com/2014/06/really-start-whole30/#sthash.kyDld2i6.dpuf

Archived