Starting June 22nd!

DeEnna

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in bed, it's 10:27pm and I can't wait to get up and weigh and take my measurements. This has been SO, SO much more than what the scale says but I am excited to see the number results as well. I do have a different relationship with the scale for sure. I have dropped two whole dress sizes during the W30 so I know my body has changed. See you all in the morning on the new board!!!

Well we did it!!!

I just about couldn't wait to weigh....but more importantly are the other benefits I have gained from Whole30 and there have been many!!!

I'm a shorty and have struggled with the addition of 20+/-  lbs since marrying 5 years ago and I'm officially down 6.2 lbs.  So excited to see that scale finally go down and I think I'm going to keep this up to get rid of the other excess.   

My husband, on the other hand, is down by 21 lbs.  Gotta love the guys they always beat us.  haha  But I am more proud of him for doing this together.  So did all of us here at "Starting June 22nd!"

Hopefully we will see more success posted before this thread closes and we start up the new.

:D

Archived